The admission policy ensures special consideration to the differently abled, economically backward, scheduled castes and tribes, backward communities and the catholic minority. Except for these special categories, the rest of the seats are allotted purely on merit.
- Application forms for admission for the academic year 2019-2020 for PG Programmes & UG Programmes are CLOSED.
- Applications are accepted online only.
- Fees for application to be paid through the Payment Gateway (Online Payment)
- Application fee for UG & INTEGRATED B.ED Programmes: Rs. 500/ , PG & DIPLOMA Programmes: Rs. 700/, GLOBAL MBA Programmes: Rs. 1000/.
- Fees should be paid on the day of the interview.
- Students have to study the language (Second language) studied at the last qualifying examination.
- A soft copy of the applicant’s recent passport size photo and signature is mandatory to be uploaded on the application. (Less than 100 KB)
Criteria for Admission
- Admission for B.Com courses based on merit.
- Admission for BBA , Communication Studies ,B.Sc IDM Programmes will be based on Entrance examination (For Further Details check the respective Department Page on Website )
- BCA Admissions – walk-in interview after the announcement of II PUC Results (Maths background Compulsory at the PUC / +2 /equivalent course)
- B.A / B.Sc and B.Voc walk-in interview after the announcement of Results II PUC Results
- Admission to all PG courses is based on merit