Learning - Outcome Based Curriculum Framework
Mount Carmel College, Autonomous offers graduate and postgraduate programs which empower graduates with the following attributes:
- In-depth knowledge and ability to apply this in real world situations.
- Critical, creative and evidence-based thinking to be problems-solvers.
- Excellent communication skills to convey thoughts and ideas appropriately & innovatively.
- Agile learners who can keep pace with a rapidly transforming digitalized world.
- Ability to take up leadership roles and work in multi-cultural teams.
- A desire to see themselves as continuous learners and seek new knowledge and skills.
- To be responsible citizens with sound ethical values and concern for the community.
The students who complete three years of full-time study of an undergraduate programme of study will be awarded a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts (BA); Students who complete four years of full-time study of an undergraduate programme will be awarded a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Honours (BA Honours). The Graduates of the degree program will demonstrate:
- An in-depth understanding in the chosen discipline, comprising theoretical and practical perspectives, and a basic understanding of emerging areas of study and practice.
- Ability to apply knowledge to comprehend the dynamics of the work-place, society and world in order to find efficient and ethical solutions to problems.
- Basic quantitative and digital skills for undertaking analysis, interpreting results and arriving at logical conclusions.
- Comprehensive knowledge about current topics and basic skills required to comprehend contemporary issues.