Mount Carmel College Alumnae AssociationIn keeping with the vision and mission of our alma mater, the Alumnae Association of MCC strives towards “Empowering through Education” with its activities that seek to engage with the student community and society.
Our MissionMount Carmel Alumnae Association seeks to build effective networking among Carmelites and engage in programmes that are impactful and transformational for students and the community at large.
Our ObjectivesThe Objectives of the Association as stated in the Memorandum, and to which all of us, the Alumnae of MCC commit to as Members of the Association are given below. All the initiatives and actions of the Association will be guided by the aims and vision of these objectives.
- To provide a forum for all the Alumnae of Mount Carmel College, to connect, meet and interact with the objective of promoting and supporting each other in all areas.
- To involve the Alumnae as an important stakeholder in the planning and execution of the institutional development plan of the alma mater.
- To act as the medium to strengthen the interaction and bonding between the past and present students of MCC.
- To organize lectures, workshops, conferences, and events for the Alumnae and also for the students of the College for knowledge dissemination and to promote deliberations and discussions.
- To contribute to the brand building of the alma mater by building awareness about the achievements, contribution, and the rich heritage of the College amongst the Alumnae, present students, society, and the media.
- To build an active network of Alumnae in India and across the world.
- To strive for the formation of Chapters of the Association with the objective of increasing the membership and engaging the Alumnae.
- To build and sustain a corpus fund with the objective of providing financial scholarships for deserving students.
- To engage students and contribute to their development with mentoring and internships.
- To collaborate with the Placement and Entrepreneurship Cell of the institution to enhance placement opportunities and build a start-up culture on campus.
- To engage in community outreach with the objective of making a transformational impact.
- To mobilize resources for supporting the objectives of the Association.
- To undertake any other lawful activities that are conducive to the above objectives and are in the interests of the College and/or its Alumnae.
Verticals Alumnae Proposes To Engage In
|Networking, Branding & Events||
|Mentoring, Student Support & Scholarships||
|Placements & Internships||
|Enterprise Creation & Skill Development||
|Healthcare & Community Outreach||
Click here for the Alumni Registration Link – MCC Alumnae
For any enquiries ,please contact us at – email@example.com
The President of MCCAA, is an active consultant working with mid- and early-stage companies, helping them build value and scale. She is an angel investor with investments in over 15 start‐ups and works closely with her investee companies on various strategic matters. She is also the CEO of BPAC.