Ever since the establishment of the Department in 2005, Centre for Extended Education (CEE) offers a wide range of certificate credit courses across the spectrum of multiple disciplines, to make learning a rich and complete experience.
There is an imperative need today to prepare our youth to be successful citizens in a global society.
15 hours Theory – 1 credit
20 hours Theory & Practicals – 1 credit
30 hours of practicals – 1 credit
Vision of CEE
The below mentioned are the objectives to bring forward credit courses on campus:
Centre for Extended Education offers a wide range of certificate credit courses across the spectrum of multiple disciplines, to make learning a rich and complete experience.
Trainings offered for the competitive exams:
MCC Toast Masters Club was started in October 2016 by CEE and the E-cell for our students. This is the first all-women club in India. Toast Masters Club helps our students in public speaking, building self-confidence, vocabulary, grammar, networking with other club members and communication. We have won a number of prizes in this short time, to name a few International-level Speech Contest, Area-level Table Topic Contest, Rising Star Award, Win to Pin Award and achieved 5 distinguished Club Points.
CEE Diploma Course Brochures
- Advanced Diploma in Montessori, NTT and Kindergarten Education
- IATA Foundation Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- IATA Diploma in Passenger Ground Services
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Cosmetology
- Diploma in Environmental Auditing and Environmental Sustainability
- At the end of every course, students are given feedback forms.
- Students are also welcome to use the virtual suggestion box.
Virtual Suggestion Box
Students can suggest what courses they want the CEE to offer and the suggestions can be locked. Only staff with the password can view these suggestions.
Contact details of CEE
Mrs. Maria Joyce L , Coordinator – CEE
+91 80 22261759
+91 80 22250967