To build faculty competency, strengthen the teaching-learning environment and nurture a responsible capable student community.
The Center for Learning, Development and transformation:
- Facilitates departments with conduction of seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Conducts regular Faculty Development Programs, Training Programs to enable faculty to upgrade their skill sets.
- Organizes student-centric events to promote learning beyond classrooms.
- Facilitates Skill Development Programs which contribute to enhancing skills among students, teaching and non-teaching community.
- Dr Suba G Manuel (HoD, Associate Professor, Department of Life Science)
- Ms Jency Jose (Assistant Professor, Department of MCA)
- Dr Lakshmi Jithendran (Assistant Professor, Department of Home Science)
- Dr Vivitha M K (HoD, Assistant Professor, Department of Journalism)
- Ms Shruthi Shinde (Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce)
- Ms Akshaya Periasamy (Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology)
- Mr Asghar Ahmed (Placement Officer)
Organizations/Industry/Individuals interested in collaborating with us can contact us by sending a mail to email@example.com