The Department of Computer Science envisions a skill-based technical education that empowers the students through necessary domain knowledge and prepares them to meet the dynamic challenges to deliver high-quality services for the betterment of the society.
- To inculcate the right attitude and aptitude to be socio-economically responsible women
- To emulate self- development, and self-actualization
- To foster an environment with excellence and diversity by conducting awareness programs, seminars, workshops to make them socially conscious and responsible women
- To provide quality and career-oriented education to empower the human potential in service to Industry and society
Head of the Department
Mrs. Renju K, Associate Prof., MCA, M.Phil.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dual Major Program
2017 – 2018
- Three day workshop on Ethical Hacking.
- Hands-on training in Android Studio.
2015 – 2016
- Workshop on “Moodle & LaTeX“ for faculties of Mount Carmel College on 9th January, 2016.
- Organised Hands-On training session on Moodle & LaTeX for faculties of Mount Carmel College on 28th March, 2016.
2014 – 2015
- National-level workshop on “Ethical Hacking“ in association with NNSC E- Cell IIT Bombay on 26th and 27th February, 2015.
- Two Day workshop on “Networking and Simulation, Java and Web based applications using Net framework” in association with Netcraftz Bengaluru for Final year students.
- Two Day National Seminar on “Digital Media Processing” on 26th and 27th September, 2013.
- Technical Talk on the Topic: Software Testing Tools, by Chief Guest Mr. Arvind, Volen Software Services Pvt. Ltd. for final year CMS/CME/PMC students.
Dr. S. Regina Lourdhu Suganthi
Dean of PG Sciences & Associate Professor
Ms. Renju K
HOD & Assistant Professor
Ms. Perpetua F. Noronha
Deputy Controller of Examinations - UG & Assistant Professor
Ms. Sushma Margaret A
Co-ordinator - UG & Lecturer
Ms. Maria Suman A
Dr. Clara Shanthi D
Dr. D. Preethi Bhandary
Sunanna S S
Shirley Sheeba S
Peter Jose P