• This program aims to enables Students to understand the Fundamentals of Business Analytics and Build a Mind-set for Data-driven Decision Making.
• To understand the relevance of Business Analytics for Decision Making across functional areas like HR, Finance, Marketing, CRM and Pricing Strategies.
• To Build a Strong Foundation in Statistics and Probability to better understand data for Business Analytics.
• Increasing the Probability of Employability in the Field of Business Analytics, it is sort of Industry Readiness Programme
• To help students to use Tableau, a powerful business intelligence tool, to visualize and share insights from data
• To learn the Art and Science of Data Storytelling and achieve greater analytics impact.
• To impart Skills to use Advanced Excel to gather, transform, and analyse data.
• To learn how to use Power Query and Power Pivot in Excel.
• To understand Depth of Statistical Data and machine learning algorithm using ‘r’ and Tableau
• Lecturer method of teaching is combined with the use of PPT Presentations,
• Activity based learning –
o Role Play, Group Discussions, Case Study, Video Making –Concept Based Learning, Blogs, Simulation Exercises, Experiential Learning
o Webinar – Interactive Learning Session Using ICT.
o Cross Cultural Learning Exercises
o E-T Club – Economic Times Club
o Class – Outside Class
o TGIF – Thank God Its Friday
• Compulsory Live Project in the VI Semester – Research based in their respective area of specialization.
• Submission of assignments on Current Topics as part of Knowledge & Skill enhancement.
• Presentations on Current Affairs and Policy Changes.
• Organizing Guest Lectures.
• Industrial Visits.
• Organizing National Level Management Fest – Carpediem
• Intra-department competitions –Sacrosanct
• Participating in National Level Management fests organized by other institutions
• Encouraging students to make Power Point Presentations on selected topics, recent trends in Management, Industry and Economy, International Business, etc.
• Dedicated Quiz hour within the time table to organize business quiz and to discuss current affairs.
• Encouraging industrial and social research.
• Offering credit courses in Application of Statistical tools in Social Research, Best Practices in HRM, Retail Analytics, Brand Management, Insurance, Capital Markets and Social Media Management.
• Offering Value Enrichment Classes on Value Education, Environmental Protection and Indian Constitution.