Mount Carmel College, Autonomous during its 75 years of existence, has prided itself in evolving with the changing demands of the educational field. Technology is an all pervading force and its impact on Education, particularly in the pandemic period has been game changing.
MCC has supplemented the traditional teaching learning methodology with ICT enabled teaching-learning. Institution employs ICT tools to communicate, create, disseminate, store, and manage information. The use of ICT on campus is highlighted as follows:
- Classrooms, Seminar Halls and Laboratories are equipped with adequate ICT tools to facilitate greater learning.
- Video-conferencing capabilities allow for collaborative learning by hosting experts on the online mode and enabling global exposure to our students.
- Digital library with over 30 computers.
- The subscription to E-Resources by Library enables students and faculty to access best of resources from across the world.
- Being a Wi-Fi enabled campus, staff and students can access relevant content anytime.
- Institution has subscribed to MS Teams which is used for online sessions, assessments and assignments.
- With over 800 systems, the multiple computer labs have the latest software which ensure students are trained and equipped to the changing needs of the industry.
- Language labs & Analytical labs.