Interior Design & Management
The Department of Interior Design Management was established in 2007 as a specialized branch to impart the students a holistic understanding of the subject giving substantial weightage to the core contents, skill, value-based and ability enhancement.
To provide life-skill education based on the needs of society to enhance the quality of living.
- Apply the essential knowledge and skills in interior design to work-based learning experiences.
- To learn the management aspects of interior design.
- To generate skilled and employable students in the field of interior design.
- To enhance the human experience through resourceful and efficiently managed design practices for the betterment of infrastructure of the society.
Head of the Department
Dr. Nagalakshmi C S M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Email : email@example.com
Single Discipline Program
2022 - 23
- “Material Magic” Introduction to new Interior Design Material – Veneer films demonstration by Designia- The Interior Lounge, on 24th August 2022.
2021 - 22
- Webinar on Realistic 3D Visualisation for Interior Designers was conducted by Ambarisha. B. on 13th October 2021.
- Lecture Series – Design Challenge in Interior was conducted by Ar. Vani Krishna Murthy on 30th October and 18th December 2021.
2020 - 21
- Webinar Series on “Research Approaches in Interior design” was conducted on 29th & 30th June 2020.
- Guest Lecture on Air Conditioning was delivered by Ar. Sneha. S. on 13th October 2020.
Dr. Nagalakshmi C S
HOD & Assistant Professor
Ms. Ambika Devi K
Ms. Esha Nagella R
Dr. Phibanrilin Pygrope
Ms. Sneha S
Ms. Amritha Khuba
Part Time Lecturer