The Department of Interior Design Management was established in 2007 as a specialized branch to impart the students a holistic understanding of the subject giving substantial weightage to the core contents, skill, value-based and ability enhancement.
To provide life-skill education based on the needs of society to enhance the quality of living.
- Apply the essential knowledge and skills in interior design to work-based learning experiences.
- To learn the management aspects of interior design.
- To generate skilled and employable students in the field of interior design.
- To enhance the human experience through resourceful and efficiently managed design practices for the betterment of infrastructure of the society.
Head of the Department
Dr. Nagalakshmi C S M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Email : email@example.com
Single Discipline Program
2022 - 23
- “Material Magic” Introduction to new Interior Design Material – Veneer films demonstration by Designia- The Interior Lounge, on 24th August 2022.
2021 - 22
- Webinar on Realistic 3D Visualisation for Interior Designers was conducted by Ambarisha. B. on 13th October 2021.
- Lecture Series – Design Challenge in Interior was conducted by Ar. Vani Krishna Murthy on 30th October and 18th December 2021.
2020 - 21
- Webinar Series on “Research Approaches in Interior design” was conducted on 29th & 30th June 2020.
- Guest Lecture on Air Conditioning was delivered by Ar. Sneha. S. on 13th October 2020.
2018 - 2020
- Workshop on Green construction technology by LSM, 6th March 2018.
- Workshop on Adhesives by Pidilite Industries, 6th March 2018.
- Interior Design Project Presentation, Speaker: Ar. K. Anusha Srinivas on 11th January 2019.
- “Research Approaches in Interior design”, Webinar Series, 29th & 30th June 2020.
- Experiential learning.
- In depth knowledge of design development for various types of projects.
- Practical oriented training.
- MOU with CMS for software skill enhancement.
- Regular site / field visits for onsite knowledge.
- Internship programmes as part curriculum to prepare students for the real world challenges in interior design.
Dr. Nagalakshmi C S
HOD & Assistant Professor
Ms. Ambika Devi K
Dr. Phibanrilin Pygrope
Ms. Sneha S
Ms. Amritha Khuba
Part Time Lecturer