The Department of Business Studies was established in 1993 and offers three undergraduate programs in Management Studies.
- BBA –Regular (Specialization in Finance, Marketing, HRM and International Business).
- BBA – (Business Analytics).
- BBA – Branding and Advertising.
The program content is delivered by highly experienced, qualified and professional faculty, both full time and visiting. Industry experts constitutes the BOS on a regular basis to make the content industry ready. The institution offers excellent infrastructure, like state of the art auditorium, seminar halls, automated library, e-library, dedicated computer labs and A.V Rooms etc.
Dean of Management Studies
Dr. S. Rajkumar, MBA., MHRM., M.Phil., Ph.D
Email : email@example.com
Head of Department: Mrs. Shobha T.S M.Com., PGDBA., M.Phil., UGC-NET.
- The School of Management envisions imparting holistic management education among women while also building skills required for integrating into the society and acting as change agents so as to empower and enable them to take up responsible positions in the industry.
- To develop the knowledge and perspective skills among the students as required by the industry.
- To expose students to the micro and macro environment that affects business and build skills required to analyse the opportunities put forth by the changing macro environment.
- To enable students to understand the functional areas of management and to equip them with the knowledge of using quantitative and analytical tools in decision-making.
- To build entrepreneurial skills and help understand the importance of people management and resources management in business.
Dr. S Rajkumar
Dean & Associate Professor
Ms. Shobha T S
Dr. Anu Krishnamurthy
Ms. Venissa Nazareth Shenoy
Ms. Sumita Kumar
Ms. M Anto Juliet Mary
Ms. Mamata Rani
Ms. Priyanka Joe
Dr. Stanley Vincent G
Dr. Sharon Sophia J
Ms. Preethi Bangarwa
Dr. Anil Kumar R
Dr. Nikitha Neelappa S