The Department of Business Studies was established in 1993 and offers two undergraduate programs in Business Management. BBA –Regular (Specialization in Finance, Marketing, HRM and International Business) and BBA – (Business Analytics).
The program content is delivered by highly experienced, qualified and professional faculty, both full time and visiting. Industry experts constitutes the BOS on a regular basis to make the content industry ready. The institution offers excellent infrastructure, like state of art auditorium, seminar halls, Net enabled library and Computer Centre, A.V Rooms etc.
Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Banking & Insurance, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics.
Dean of Management Studies
Dr. S. Rajkumar, MBA., MHRM., M.Phil., Ph.D
Head of Department: Dr. S. Rajkumar, MBA., MHRM., M.Phil., Ph.D
- The department of Business Studies envisions imparting holistic management education to women to empower and enable them to take up responsible positions in the industry.
- The program aims to build character, motivation, leadership, ethics, and social responsibility among management students while also imparting skills required for integrating into society and acting as change agents.
- To develop the knowledge and perspective skills among the students as required by the industry.
- To expose students to the micro and macro environment that affects businesses and build the skills required to analyze the opportunities put forth by the changing macro environment.
- To enable students to understand the functional areas of management and to equip them with the knowledge of using quantitative and analytical tools in decision-making.
- To build entrepreneurial skills and help understand the importance of people management and resources management in business.