Procedure & Criteria
- Application forms for admission for the academic year 2023-24 for PG Programs & Global MBA Programs are OPEN.
- Application forms for admission for the academic year 2023-24 is OPEN.
- Applications are accepted online only.
- Fees for the application forms must be paid through the Payment Gateway (Online Payment)
- Application fee for UG & Integrated B.Ed Programs, PG & Diploma Programs and Global MBA Programs is Rs. 1000/-.
- Fees should be paid on the day of the interview.
- UG Students are expected to study one mandatory language subject (they are required to select the same second language as studied during the last qualifying examination)
- It is mandatory to upload a soft copy of the Applicant’s recent passport size photo and signature on the application (less than 100 KB)
- Admission for B.Com – regular, B.com- Tourism and Travel Management, B.com -Industry Integrated, B.com- Business Process Services, B.com -Professional programs is purely based on merit.
- Admission for B.Com IAF-ACCA, B.COM SF -CMA, B.COM CF-CPA programs will be based on an Entrance Examination (for further details, please check the respective Department Pages on the website)
- Admission to the BCA program will be granted after a walk-in-interview which is conducted after the announcement of II PUC /STD XII results (Students should have studied Mathematics as a subject at the PUC/ +2 level.)
- Admission to the B.A/ B.Sc and B.Voc programs will be granted after a walk-in-interview which will be conducted after the announcement of II PUC /STD XII results.
- Admission to all PG programs is based on merit.
- Provisional Admission will be made for PG Programmes based on their 4th SEM/ 5th SEM results for students currently pursuing the 6th SEM.