School of Natural and Applied Science
The stream of Sciences strives to instill students with inquisitiveness, perseverance, and enthusiasm in the field of Science. Each program within this stream has been designed to equip students with proficient skill sets to develop holistically and master the field through the guidance of esteemed faculty members. As this field is known to be dynamic and based on empirical experiments, students will follow a rigorous curriculum to imbibe the episteme at its optimum. Most importantly, our programs will train students to develop a deeper interest in the field, bask in academic research exposure and build a trajectory of utmost success in their careers. Through this stream, students will be driven to meet and create beyond the field’s expectations through a thoroughly administered facilitation of the craft.
Dean of UG - Natural & Applied Sciences
Dr. George Lekha, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., NET.
Dean of PG - Natural & Applied Sciences
Dr. Regina Lourdhu Suganthi, M.Sc., M.Phil., PGDCA, M.S. (Software Systems), Ph.D.
Natural and Applied Sciences
4 - YEARS HONOURS PROGRAMS WITH MULTIPLE ENTRY AND EXIT OPTIONS (UNDER NEP – 2020)
SINGLE DISCIPLINE PROGRAM
DUAL DISCIPLINE PROGRAM
MoU & Collaboration with NRCLPI (National Referral Centre For Lead Projects, India)
“Lead, its impact and applications”
The department of Chemistry was honoured with special award for having conducted the Lead certification course for a period of 4 years. The award was given by InSLAR and Indian Institute of Medical Science (IIMS) in collaboration with WHO.
- M/S Dishi Systems Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore For collaborative research, internships, projects, workshops and seminars.
- MoU is signed with BMSS.
- MoU is signed with Hithakari Nursery – to conduct sustainable horticulture course.
Interior Design Management
- MoU with Cyber Metric Services (CMS) India Pvt. Ltd., 8/1, 1st Floor, 5th Main Road, Ganganagar, Bengaluru 560 032.
Nano Science & Technology
Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Mount Carmel College, Autonomous, Bengaluru Signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with NoPo Nanotechnologies India Private Limited, Bengaluru, on 02nd August 2022.
Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Mount Carmel College, Autonomous, Bengaluru Signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Nano Watts Technologies Private Limited, Bengaluru, on January 19th 2023.
- Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Mount Carmel College, Autonomous, Bengaluru Signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Nano RAM Technologies Private Limited, Bengaluru, on January 19th 2023.
- Biozeen- Bangalore Biotech Pvt Ltd (2018-2020) (2020-2022).
- Credora Life Science Pvt Ltd. (2020-2025)