The Garment Studio was set up in 2011 to empower women by equipping them with skills to improve their job opportunities and make them self-dependent.
- To help students avail opportunities at various levels in the garment industry
- To equip women with garment-making skills
- To enable women to become self-sufficient and enhance employability in the garment industry
- To encourage students on campus to develop good technical skills
Certificate/Diploma/Advanced Diploma Courses
- Basics of Garment Making
- Pattern and Garment Making of Indian Wear
- Advanced Pattern and Garment Making for Western Fashion
- Hand Embroidery
Ms. Rama Dhiman
Write to Us
In keeping with its goal of providing students with an opportunity for overall development, Mount Carmel College started the Bakery Training and Research Centre in 2011-12. Under the guidance of the Coordinator, the Centre offers training and credit courses to students and outsiders.
- To offer basic training in baking
- To prepare value-added baked products
- To help students become entrepreneurs in the baking industry
The unit has successfully trained over 220 students in baking since its inception. Some of the students have taken up bakery as an entrepreneurship venture under the E- Cell of the college.
Dr. Chaman Farzana,
Write to Us
The centre was started in 2011, to educate and create awareness about the aesthetics of beauty and healthcare. The centre provides high standards of professional education in Cosmetology. The syllabus covers hair care, skin care, nail care and make up.
The centre is well-equipped with high-end equipment and the latest technology. The students on completion of the course are offered placements at reputed companies. Through the credit courses, it also promotes entrepreneurship.
The centre runs a beauty parlour , which is open to all students faculty members. It has state-of-the-art facilities with the best of equipment.