Since 1990, the Counselling Cell at Mount Carmel College has been facilitating students to discuss their concerns pertaining to academics and personal challenges, enabling them meaningfully engage with the world.
The Counselling Cell continues to promote growth, awareness and life-skills among its students for their well-being. These include decision making, effective communication and adaptive modifications to their perceptual and behavioral repertoires.
We envision holistic nurturance of our students, empowering them to fulfill their personal aspirations and being creative agents of the society at large.
- To promote holistic development of students (psychological, emotional, social spiritual and physical).
- To create awareness, facilitate growth mindset and accompaniment in the process.
- To enable students avail the resources at college and at their contextual environment.
- To provide therapeutic interventions to cope with interpersonal and intrapersonal concerns.
1. Ms. Sindhu David
M.Sc., Counselling Psychology
- School of Humanities
- School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- School of Management Studies
Contact Us : 9986023178
GJB 3rd Floor/ Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ms. Kaavya Chandy
M.Sc Psychological Counselling
Counsellor for School of Commerce
Contact Us : 7760643068
GJB 2nd Floor